Can you transfer videos and photos from your iPhone to an Android? Here we have some good information to share with you. Because this is possible, there are many ways to transfer photos and videos from your iPhone to an Android. How is this possible? Just keep on reading and find out.
To help you out, we’ve mentioned the easiest and most efficient methods that you can use to transfer photos from iPhone to Android. No doubt there are so many other ways of sharing your iOS data with Android, but we have picked the most straightforward methods.
The most reliable and popular tool is Google Drive. It allows you to sync your data across various devices. You can easily navigate it to send your photos/Video from iPhone to Android. Anyways the process is fundamental, but if you’re looking for details. Follow outlined steps for using Google Drive.
- Install the Google Drive on iPhone.
- Login into your Google Account.
- Click on the plus icon stated down on the right side
- Now select Upload to save data.
- Select the Photos and Videos you want to send.
- Next, click the Folder where you like your images to be saved on Google Drive.
- Finally, click Upload to complete the process.
Once you have saved Photos/videos in Google Drive, you want to send them to Android. Follow the next process to shift them to Android.
- Now log in to your Google Drive app on your Android using the same account
- Select the folder you uploaded photos/videos in Google Drive.
- Finally, select the photos/videos you have uploaded.
- Next, tap on the three-dot vertical icon at the top-right corner.
- Click Download to save the photos/videos to your Android gallery.
Use Third Party Applications
There are so many third-party applications to perform this process. We can recommend some third-party applications that are liable to transfer data from one phone to another and from iOS to Androids. Let’s discover the valuable applications.
- Share it
- MobileTrans and many more
If you need a reliable third-party app for the operation, the MobileTrans app, zapya, and Share is the perfect application for sending photos/videos from iPhone to Android. Moreover, These apps quickly move different data between Android and iPhone with a few steps.
- Download and install any one application on your iPhone
- Now download and install the same app on Android.
- Active the installed app on both phones.
- Now select the transfer option and follow to transfer.
- Select the data you want to transfer.
- Now click Send or Share etc.
- Now, Select the QR code to connect both of your devices.
- Once the iPhone and Android are connected.
- These applications will send photos from iPhone to Android.
- This process will take only a few minutes to complete the process.
- Finally, you will have your photos and Videos transferred.
Use Google Photos
If you are looking to retain the picture quality across every device, then Google Photo can be used to transfer pictures from iPhone to Android in good quality. This fantastic app moves images from one device to another without cutting picture quality. How this is used is mentioned below for you. Follow and learn.
- Download the Google Photos app on your device.
- Now sign into the Google account.
- Choose to sync high-quality photos on your iPhone.
- Now you click on your Profile icon
- Select Google Photos Settings
- Select Backup and turn on the toggle next to Backup
- Once the syncing process is done.
- Go to the Android Phone and install the Google Photos app using your Play Store.
- Install the app on Android.
- Sign in with the same Account.
- After sync, images will display on your iPhone Google Photos and Android Google Photos.
- From Android, now click the photos and videos
- Next, select the three-dot vertical icon at top right side.
- Now select Download, and you’re done.
Share via iCloud
It is also easy to transfer data using iCloud. Those who aren’t sure how to proceed can follow the detailed step to step guide.
- Firstawal, Go to the app settings
- Click your Apple ID
- Scroll down to select Photos and Videos.
- Turn on the toggle next to iCloud photo and video.
- Now scroll down and select photos and videos to start syncing.
- After the images and videos have been synced to iCloud
- Next, open iCloud.com in your Androids using the browser.
- Select Photos and videos.
- Click at the top-right side and select the photos plus videos you want to move to the Android device.
- Now select the three-dot menu stated in the bottom left corner.
- Download and wait for your iPhone photos/videos to be downloaded to the Android.
Transfer Using A Computer
You can use the above method to transfer photos and videos from iPhone to Android wirelessly. But it’s advisable to use a computer to send the photo files transfer from iPhone to Android using a USB cable. How can you transfer using USB via mobile? Read below. The most famous way to shift images and videos from iPhone to Android via computer is by using Windows File Explorer. It allows users to transfer data from phone to computer and computer to phone via a USB cable with a few clicks.
- Connect your iPhone and Android device to your desktop using a USB cable.
- Go to File Explorer and locate your iPhone.
- Navigate to DCIM and locate your Image folder.
- Now select the photos you want to send
- Drag-n-drop them to a folder on your computer.
- Finally, select and shift them to your folder on your Android.
So many applications can be used to transfer your iPhone photos and videos. The following applications can be used to transfer data to a Pacific member or Android device. Besides these popular apps, far more third-party applications can be used to transfer data from one phone to another.
WhatsApp, Justalk, Messenger, Snapchat, and many more are also used for the same purpose and communication. But these can just be used to send photos or videos of a specific time. But the other ways mentioned above are the most popular transferring methods for sending pictures and videos from iPhone to Android devices.