Easypaisa is the first outclassed online transaction banking system in Pakistan. Using an online banking system, you can transfer
- Pay bills
- Transact amount
- Receive Money
And perform various other tasks from the comfort of your couch using your mobile phone. It has made handling finances much easier and more convenient for most people in Pakistan. Moreover, you may pay your electricity bills and transfer money wherever you are. How to create this financial helping hand, let’s find out.
How To Open Easypaisa Bank Account?
It is a very basic and easy method for you. Even uneducated, you can still navigate these steps to create your online finance account. Let’s get through the process.
- To begin, you will have to download the Easypaisa mobile application.
- Next, Installed the app successfully. Click open it on your device.
- Now, enter your cell phone number to start account registration.
- After entering your phone number, you will receive an OTP code
- Your Applications will manually autofill the code if you use the same device to create an account.
- Your CNIC is very important. Make sure you know your CNIC number.
- For the next step, enter your ID card number(CNIC) or verify by image-clicking.
- Create a strong but memorable PIN code of five digits, and your account is ready.
Create Your Account Using A Mobile
It’s easy for a Telenor user to create an account and start a financial helper. Easypaisa Nodought is one of Pakistan’s largest and most trustworthy online banking systems. Telenor users follow the step-by-step guide to activate their online banking account.
- Go to your dial pad.
- Dail *786#
- This will start creating your account.
- Next, create a strong PIN code of five digits.
- Confirm your code and make sure to keep it safe.
- Congratulations, these are the basic steps you followed, and your account is ready to use
You should also benefit from all the services for account users by dialing *786#.
Sometimes, it seems difficult because we don’t use these services as we think they are just for Telenor users. Rather than assuming we should consult our problems. For all those non-Telenor users, you can also create and take advantage of this amazing online banking system. This means Telenor and non-Telenor users can also create and handle online finance from the click of their phones.
Find out how a non-Telenor can create an Easypaisa account using their phone. Follow along.
- To begin, write EP(Space)CNIC number and send it to 0345-111-3737.
- A Telenor agent will call and request to verify.
- After this, you will be asked to create a five-digit PIN code.
- Make sure to remember and keep your PIN code safe.
- Now, send your verified PIN code to 0345-1113737.
- Now send a repeated message with EP(space), your CNIC number (space), and your pin code to 0345-1113737.
- You will receive a confirmation notice through a message from 3737.
- This message will indicate that your account has been successfully created.
Note: You must go to an EasyPaisa shop agent to finish the verification process. The transaction process of taking out cash will be carried out via biometrics. After you have confirmed your biomaterial process, you can now easily withdraw cash from any nearby shop, Easypaisa services.
Open An Account Through Easypaisa Agents
Simply go to any local Telenor franchise or official outlet, confirm your details with your CNIC, and create your account hassle-free. This process is for both Telenor and non-Telenor users.
Add Or Transfer Money
Creating your account is easy, and adding cash to your account. It is easier If you need to be able to read further and add cash to your account. You can transfer and add money from Pakistan to your account from any of the 75,000 Easypaisa runners. Nationwide. Transactions can be transferred and withdrawn. You can just transfer your cash to your nearby Easypaisa agent from his bank to your bank.
Make sure you have received the amount added to your account. Use the app or go to your account and dial *786#. Non-Telenor users can check by using the following code :*2262 #. Any user with a local or international Visa/MasterCard Credit or Debit Card transfers money to an Easypaisa account using their Visa/MasterCard.
It is a straightforward method to withdraw cash. Just go to your nearby Easypaisa service shop. Tell the agent to withdraw the amount you need. Enter your five-digit code to confirm withdrawal. Make sure to enter your PIN code safely while Withdrawing cash.
Advantages Of Easypaisa Account
- It has made lives easier through its profuse services.
- It has revamped digital banking in Pakistan.
- You can easily handle your account using the app.
- You may pay all your utility bills using your smartphone from the comfort of your space.
- Control every aspect of your financial transactions from your smartphone.
- Service charges are relatively lower compared to other online banking services.
- It allows you to transfer money to other banks.
- It provides insurance offers from the application.
- You can also add money to any network’s prepaid balance.
- It also offers postpaid users to pay their bills.
- It even allows users to pay for recreational activities and purchase movie tickets.
- The most beneficial fact is that it offers the service of an ATM card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Charges Apply When Creating An Easypaisa Account?
No, it’s totally free of cost.
How Can I Deposit Money?
You will visit an Easypaisa retailer nearby or transfer funds from your bank account.
Is My Money Safe In An Easypaisa Account?
Of course, Pakistans is one of the best online banking systems.
Can I Link My Other Bank Account With My Easypaisa Account?
Yes, you can definitely link your account with the Easypaisa banking system.
How Do I Check My Account Balance?
You can check your account balance by dialing *786#.
How can I make an Easypaisa account without CNIC?
You can only register to the Easypaisa online banking system with a CNIC.
Easypaisa is one of Pakistan’s most famous and trustworthy online banking systems. It is being used by millions of people throughout Pakistan. Nodought it has made banking and handling finance a lot more easier. From paying bills to withdrawals and special transactions, it is a lot easier using this online banking system.